the story

My photo
just a girl and her tacos

Saturday, July 18, 2009

thursday was a pretty cheap day for tacos. worked all day long long long long long, then went home and stood in the kitchen, milling around alone, absentmindedly chewing on half a tortilla stuffed with leftovers. barely even counts as eating. walked on over to the 123 space for IOH meeting and got down with the reading group discussion of the call, then got down with some ice cream with kate.

Friday, Tacos were more central to my day, and so things are as they should be. Woke up, ran errands and drank coffee with Sadie and talked about idealist sort of things, worked worked worked worked, and THEEEEENNNNN,

Sam and I went to get tacos at this spot on St. Marks and Washington, not far from my house. I ate a Mushroom taco with black beans and it was totally killer. I put some pickled jalepenos on it. I'm pretty into those. It was a really great taco, but I miss the tofu tacos from QB so much. I'm super into the cabbage salad they throw all over that shit. Either way, I was digging the ill flavors up in this joint yesterday.

Now, I'm going to go upstairs and make myself a delicious breakfast taco! Eggs, Spinach, Tomato, Zucchini, Summertime alright!!!!!!!

Later, I will make some jam and think seriously about dessert tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers